Links of interest
- Serra de Tramuntana Consortium. The Serra de Tramuntana - Word Heritage Consortium is a public entity formed by the Govern de les Illes Balears and the Consell Insular de Mallorca, and its aims are defined in the statutes published in the BOIB day 19.04.2011, and are derived of the Declaration of the Serra de Tramuntana as a World Heritage of UNESCO.
- Visit Valldemossa. Tourist website of the village of Valldemossa: events, restaurants, itineraries, museums and much more.
- Ayuntamiento de Valldemossa. Website of the Valldemossa City Council.
- Festival Chopin. The Chopin Festival is held every year in Valldemossa and hosts in the Cloister of the Cartoixa de Valldemossa award-winning performers in the Chopin Contests of Warsaw and renowned pianists of international renown.
- Fundación Coll Bardolet. The headquarters of the Foundation, located on Blanquerna Street number 4 of Valldemossa, offers a permanent exhibition of paintings by the artist Coll Bardolet and temporary exhibitions, as well as concerts and other outdoor activities.
- ATB. Website of the Tourism Agency of the Balearic Islands.
- Official Association of Tourist Guides of the Balearic Islands.