Pursuant to article 10 of Spain’s Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and e-Commerce (LSSICE), the data identifying the company are as follows:
Company name: Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C.
Tax code: J07815517
Address: Plza. Cartoixa, s/n – 07170 – Valldemossa – Balearic Islands
Telephone: +34 971612109
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
To provide information related to Cartuja de Valldemossa, its facilities and collections, as well as to sell tickets at the prices specified on the following page: www.cartoixadevalldemossa.com/en/tickets/, applying the corresponding taxes.
This Legal Notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the following website: www.cartoixadevalldemossa.com
In general, relations between J07815517 and the users of its online services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND ACCESS BY USERS
Users are hereby informed and accept that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C. or any of its subsidiaries.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL COPYRIGHT
The intellectual property rights for the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are the property of Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C. The reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that may be carried out with the content of its web pages is therefore prohibited, even if the sources are not cited, except with written consent from Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C.
CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE AND LINKS
Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on its website and may even limit or deny access to this information to certain users.
Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C. does not assume any responsibility for the information contained on third party websites that can be accessed through links or connections from any website owned by Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C. The presence of links on the website pages of Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C. is for information purposes only and in no case implies any suggestion, invitation or recommendation regarding these.
This document contains the Policy of Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C. regarding the collection and processing of cookies, pursuant to that provided for in article 22.2 of Spanish Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and e-Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device) and collect information whenever the website www.cartoixadevalldemossa.com is visited. The purpose of these cookies is to make the website easier to use, to determine users’ browsing habits or needs in order to adapt to them, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes.
In the case of users who are already clients of Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C., the information collected via cookies will also be used to identify them when they access the different tools provided by Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C. to manage its services.
Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C. uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by owner:
* First-party cookies: sent and managed directly by Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a party other than Real Cartuja de
Valldemossa, S.C., anonymously, for the purpose of statistically analysing how users browse the website of Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C.
Classified by purpose:
* Technical and/or personalisation cookies: make browsing easier by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted tools and customising the available options. They make it possible to provide the service previously requested by the user.
* Analytical and/or advertising cookies: track the number of visits received by the different sections of the website and user habits and trends, consequently improving the browsing experience and service offered by Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C. (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces on the page visited by the user. Data are collected anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store data on the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which the cookie was used.
The length of time cookies are stored will depend on the type but will always be the minimum period required to achieve the purpose in question. In any case, users can configure their browser to disable or block reception of all or some cookies. Not wishing to receive cookies does not prevent access to the information on the website of Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, S.C., although it may limit the use of certain services. Should a user wish to withdraw consent to receive cookies once it has been granted, the cookies stored on the user’s computer must be erased via the browser’s settings.
For more information on how to carry out the different actions mentioned above, the following browser configurations can be consulted:
* Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
* Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer